Tuesday 13 June 2017

Day 59 - Seeking Treatment

i thought i could handle this on my own, with candida and eczema diets and supplements, but i'm wrong. i wanted to return with triumph to the derm who had gave me a life sentence of steroid treatment, but i can't. at least not for now. that doesn't mean i won't do that in future, it just means now is not the time.

In the few weeks that followed after my return from Bangkok, I had a brief break of 3-4 days. After which a very bad flare came on which quickly spread across my palms and back of my hands (i have NEVER had eczema there before).

This has terrified me so much that i have decided to seek treatment. a colleague had talked to me about how tcm cured her of her psoriasis and i want to give tcm another shot. obviously not with shitty dr ong. this time round, i have found another physician who deals with TSW - yes at this point, i'm starting to suspect that is what i'm experiencing.

withholding his name for the time being, while i experiment with this new treatment

pic below is what freaked me out so badly that i was cowed into seeking outside assistance at last. however i have much hope that this will all turn out right. you can see how the redness has spread and is now glaring and unmistakably RSS, albeit localised on my hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment